Frequently Asked Questions
You can add a gift message at checkout, which will be included in the order. The price will not be on the packing slip.
Yes we do. Please click here.
Most of our items ship out of N.J.
We all do! Use code MENORAH for 10% off ;-)
- Everyone begins with an equal number of pennies, chips-poker or chocolate.
- Everyone puts a penny in the center.
- The youngest player goes first by spinning the Dreidel. The letter facing up tells what to do.
- The one with the most pennies at then end of the game wins. When there's no money left, start the game again.
- Nun - Do nothing, Next player goes. Gimel - Take all the money! Hey - Take half the money. Shin - Pay in two pennies
The 9 Branch Menorah is the one we use on Hanukkah. The 7 Branch Menorah was used in the Temple and is considered the symbol of Judaism.