Design a Draydel Kit
Dreidel Painting is a fun way to celebrate Chanukah and play the Dreidel game! Kids have a blast designing and decorating their Dreidels with the included paints and accessories.
- Ideal Holiday Activity! Fun & Educational!
- 2 Wooden Dreidels
- 3 "Design-a-Dreidel" Paints (3g each) Colors may vary
- 1 5 in. Paint Brush
- 1 6g Glitter Glue
- 2 4 in. Blue Pipe Cleaners
- Paint the first two sides and allow to dry (approx. 20 minutes). If paint is too thick, add 1-2 drops of water and mix thoroughly before painting.
- Wash brush completely with water when changing paint colors.
- Turn dreidel and paint remaining 2 sides. Allow to dry.
- Use your imagination to decorate the dreidel using the glitter glue and pipe cleaners!
- When painting is finished, wash brush well. Do not let paint dry on the brush.
- If paint spills on clothes, wash at once. Once the paint has dried, it cannot be removed.